Over-the-air provisioning for WiMAX
SunVizion Over-the-air (OTA) Provisioning for WiMAX is a unique solution that enables the sale and fully automated activation of services provided via WiMAX network, as well as billing of the services offered to WiMAX network subscribers. SunVizion WiMAX Provisioning is independent from the implementation of WiMAX network itself: both 802.16d and 802.16e standards are supported. In addition to the basic services (VoIP and Data), the platform also allows the sale and activation of so-called added services, which are developed based on the functionality of subscriber devices.
Finance benefits of SunVizion Over-the-air provisioning for WiMAX deployment:
- Reduction of the time required to activate and modify services parameters.
- Lower cost of employment by replacing a large number of staff who repeatedly perform installation and maintenance jobs with a smaller team of skilled workers who handle non-typical situations.
- More effective debt collection and higher client discipline due to automatic service locking.
- Quick new service launch with no need of costly internal training process
Simple installation of devices at the client's site, in certain cases no need for an installer to travel to the client's site.
Supply CRM, billing, workflow and network inventory systems enabling comprehensive customer service and optimizing business processes: sale, modification of the services, settlement of customer payments.
SunVizion Over-the-air Provisioning for Wimax features:
- Supports business processes related to the sale, settlement of the services and customer service
- Fast and easy implemented thanks to a set of existing adapters and ready-to-be-adapted processes for the handling of provisioning calls and customer service processes.
- Complementary - supply CRM, billing, workflow and network inventory systems enabling comprehensive customer service and optimizing business processes: sale, modification of the services and settlement of customer payments.
- Configurable - it is possible to quickly modify the flow of provisioning processes, including the order of executed tasks , a set of transferred parameters, and a set of elements under provisioning.
- Vendor agnostic - allows control of access to networks operated by various providers as well as varied service systems and subscriber terminals.
- Technology agnostic - the system is able to support the WiMAX network both in standard 802.16d and 802.16e, including the solutions that ensure service mobility. Additionally, it can be configured to control services provided by the cable networks (e.g. DSL, Ethernet GPON, IPTV).